Social Entrepreneurship Programme
Do you want to be a part of the World’s 1st Islamic Crowd funding Platform and transform yourself into a Social Entrepreneur?
If Yes! Apply Now for the Social Entrepreneurship Programme below:
Applications are now closed
You can apply for the SEP class of 2015
For new class upade follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/seedout
What is Social Entrepreneurship ?
Over the past decade, social entrepreneurship has emerged as a powerful way of meeting global human needs. It is a fast growing movement that uses the tools of business to create positive results for society at every level. By developing and scaling innovative solutions, social entrepreneurs improve our communities and the world in which we live.
Why work with Seedout ?
Seedout offers a dynamic Social Entreprenuership Programme to those students interested in lifting communities out of poverty by raising entrepreneurs in Pakistan. We offer, not only a great opportunity to get involved with our projects but also to get hands-on experience and knowledge in business development, culture, the surroundings and the people.
- Seedout is World's 1st Islamic crowd funding platform where you can alleviate poverty and raise entrepreneurs in Pakistan.
- Seedout is 100% Transparent, 100% nonprofit and 100% sustainable which ensures that your hard work is really put into the right use.
- Imagine if you could be a part of life changing team by teaching the needy how to fish and feed themselves for a life time.
- A change to prove yourself and give back something productive and meaningful to your country Pakistan.
Students will be divided in a team of 5 diverse social entrepreneurs who will actively get involved in our projects, working head on within the community. Visits to Gujranwala and Lahore's rural areas will be expected in order to get in touch directly with the rural entrepreneurs who need your support and guidance. Students will explore how people live, their goals, their business ideas, their experiences, their strengths and weaknesses and then they will design and execute their business.
The internship gives the student the opportunity to work directly with the local culture and create possibilities for entrepreneurs in the area; allowing the local population to build a stable future for themselves and their communities, directly contributing to economic development in Pakistan. The student will be able to experience the interworking of a nonprofit organization and social entrepreneurs, while experiencing first hand direct economic growth of the country.
Key Benefits of SEP :
- Get a chance to win Seedout's Fellowship abroad
- Working Certificate for all students who will participate
- Networking with like-minded people
- Gain First hand experience on field
- Leadership and social change
- Using market mechanisms for social impact
- Building and leading effective and cohesive teams
- building a business and making it a success
- Managerial Skills
- Negotiation and decision making
- Measuring Impact and value
- Financing social enterprises
- Strategy and Innovation
- Business model innovation for social sector
- Scaling and growing social ventures
- Designing Strategic Partnerships
and so much more ...
Application deadline [20th-March-2013]